Saturday, July 23, 2011

Facebook " how are you ? " virus?

So, everyone is talking about the facebook "how are you?" "wanna laugh?" message. Is it a virus? How does it affects my facebook account/ computer? I just received the "How are you" message yesterday. I didn't know about the thing until the person who sent me the message announce on his wall post that do not reply any of the message regarding with the "how are you" thingy from him, it is a virus. As funny as it sounds, I do reply, "Hi fine"...... After the reply, another mesaage will appear "Wanna laugh?" I'm sure the creator of the virus do have a really good communication skills where he put a question-like messages (with the ? mark) to attract people to answer something, which will in turn replying, at least something (just like what I did...). Well, no worries, I found some info on this virus, check them out before its too late!



Find out the details on removing the virus here: http://bloggersiput.blogspot.com/2011/07/cara-membuang-virus-hi-how-are-you.html

3 comments:

Nan said...

lucky...

Emilly Amisa said...

gosh! stupid virus~~~

lornacarolyn said...

yeah, i'm a victim too.. :'(

Post a Comment