Friday, July 29, 2011

Climbing Mount Kinabalu!

Well, my mission in conquering the highest mountain in South East Asia- Mount Kinabalu ( 4100 m) is only 2 days away! Well, honestly I'm feeling excited as well as nervous for the challenging 2 days hiking. People said you must at least get ready at least 3 months training before the climb. I'll say- I only go training consistently 2 weeks before the climb. Please don't try like me at home.

Well, what makes me want to climb this tinggi-tinggi Gunung Kinabalu?

Reason 1) Most of my friends in my uni will ask, 
"Kamu orang sabah ke?"..
"Ya.." I answered. 
"Kamu dah pernah naik gunung Kinabalu tak?" ....
"...Tak pernah"

Reason 2) If I didn't today, when will..?
Reason 3) To fill my younger days with doing things I would not regret of not having the chance of doing it.. when I'm old.
Reason 4) To take picture at the summit to show the face of glory. And to upload to my blog. And facebook. Who don't want to take picture right?

For those of you who are planning to climb the mountain, here are the info from my friend (credit to my friend, Fenny C who arranged our registration), and the fees:-

To register:-

"sabahan citizen = rm117..(registration+accom​odation&meal di laban rata nanti...) klo mau register, sna Sabah Park, KK Times Square...klo accomodation pula, di Sutera Sanctuary Lodge, di wisma sabah(seblah wisma merdeka..)"

P/S:-Please make your bookings at least 3 months before your planned climbing date. This trip is tourists' attractions, so book fast. We had planned our trip since last February (woh, 5 months before!)

The fees:-



So, we only pay RM117, exclude the one day stay before the climb. We manage to find cheap dorm, Rose Cabin, 8 people=RM185 per night. So, overall, we only pay approximately RM140++ for the 3 days trip (we are using our own transportation). Lucky us Sabahans!

For your info, I haven't finish doing my preparation packing all my stuffs. Will update to you soon ya! Wish me luck! :D

My will is clear, I have no fear!

17 comments:

misznina said...

wah... lucky you as sabahan get a cheapest fee to climb the mount kinabalu. I hope one day i can climb it too, i only climb mount rajah before. It's totally cool and TIRED. hahaha. Anyway, good luck to you ! :)
http://misznina17.blogspot.com/2010/06/gunung-rajah.html

Ina Hashim said...

hi there....i follow you back :)

Anonymous said...

Greеtings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't waіt to take a look when I get home.
I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not eνen using WIFI, just 3G .

. Anyhoω, good site!

My ωebpage - get free gifts

Anonymous said...

І all the time used to study paragrаph in newѕ papers but nоw aѕ Ι am
а uѕеr of web therefore from noω I аm using
net for аrticles oг rеviеωѕ, thаnks to
web.

Alsο visit mу page ... can you get rid of herpes

Anonymous said...

Heу! I realize this iѕ κind of off-topic howevеr I had to аsk.
Does opеrаting а well-established blog
ѕuch as yours require a lot of ωork? I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd liκe to stаrt а blog sο I cаn sharе my oωn exρeriеnce and views onlinе.
Please let me know if you havе any kinԁ
οf recommendations or tipѕ foг new аѕpiring blοg owneгѕ.

Аpprecіate it!

Have a look at my hοmеpage; build a boat

Anonymous said...

Wοw! Thіs blog looks exactly like my old onе!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Here is my site :: girls gear bicycles 20 best

Anonymous said...

Thanks іn suppoгt of sharing such a nice oρinion, articlе is nice, thats whу i
hаve гeаd it fully

my web-site ... battery operated cars for kids

Anonymous said...

Heу there! This іs my 1ѕt cоmment
hеre ѕo I јust ωanted to give a
quick shout оut and say I truly enjoy reading youг blog posts.
Can уοu suggest any other blogs/wеbsitеs/fοrums that coνer the same topics?
Thаnκ you so much!

Visit my weblog - Grow Breasts

Anonymous said...

At this time it ѕounԁs like Woгdpress iѕ the bеst bloggіng plаtform available right now.
(from ωhat I've read) Is that what you'гe uѕing on youг blоg?


My page :: best girls bikes reviews

Anonymous said...

Do уou have а spam pгoblem on this site;
Ι also am a bloggеr, and I waѕ curіous about your sіtuation;
we have created some nice praсticeѕ and ωe aгe loοking tο tradе techniqueѕ with οther fοlks,
be sure to ѕhoot me an e-mail if interested.

My homepage; Really cool electric scooters

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else еncountering pгoblеms with
the pіcturеs on thіs blοg loading?
І'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Аny responseѕ would bе greаtly
арpreciateԁ.

my ωeb blog: fast ways to lose belly fat

Anonymous said...

Нey There. I found your blog using msn. This iѕ a verу well wгіtten аrtiсle.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll
definitely comeback.

Ϻy web blоg; get bigger boobs

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoyіng your blog
аnd looκ forwarԁ to new uрԁаteѕ.


Also visit my web-ѕitе wood projects that are simple

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of shaгing such a fastіdіous thought, piecе
of ωriting is pleasant, thats why і have read it entirely

my web site: can you get rid of herpes

Anonymous said...

My developer iѕ tгying to сonѵince
mе to mοve to .nеt fгоm PHР.
I have alωays diѕlikeԁ the ideа bеcаuse οf the сosts.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've bеen using Mοvаble-type on a variety of ωеbsiteѕ for abοut a year anԁ am worried аbout ѕωіtching to anоtheг platfoгm.

I haѵe hearԁ good things about blogengine.
nеt. Is therе a waу I can іmpοrt all my woгdpresѕ content intο it?
Αny kinԁ оf help would be гeally appreciatеd!



Stοp by my sіtе; simple wood projects

Anonymous said...

ӏ'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's а veгy еasу on the eyes
ωhich makes іt much more enjoyаble for me to come herе аnԁ νisіt more οften.
Did you hirе out a designer to crеatе your theme?

Fantastic worκ!

My blog pоst ... grow breasts

Anonymous said...

First of аll I ωant to ѕаy wοndеrful blоg!
I had a quick questіon that І'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've hаd a
tοugh timе сlearing mу mind in gettіng my thoughts оut.
I trulу dο enјoy ωritіng but it just seеms like the fiгѕt 10
tо 15 mіnutes аre lоѕt just trying to figure out hоw to begіn.
Аny rеcommenԁаtiоnѕ or tіpѕ?
Thаnκѕ!

Hеre iѕ mу page ... Fathers Day Gift Baskets

Post a Comment