Thursday, July 14, 2011

11th 7K Sutera Harbour Sunset Charity Run 2011... No T-Shirt left?

Well, the 7K Charity run is just around the corner people! This run is held on this coming Saturday, July 16, 5-8.00pm, starting point from Sutera Harbour Marina & Country Club. Up to now, 6960 people are attending to this event, still a long way to go to its targeted participant which is 10,000 people. Well, I'm sure most of us aware of this run through facebook right? And some of us, including me, is disappointed for not having the 7K T-Shirt. I've went to Sutera Harbour to register on the 10th July last Sunday with a big hope to still manage to get the T-Shirt (Its been announced that there will be no more T-Shirt on Monday onward). However, The T-shirt was already out of stock, and they will give a cap as a replacement. Besides, there is an alternative T-shirt being selled, displayed outside, but with the price RM99.90. wohh?? Instead of producing the expensive T-shirt for sale, why not produce a little more to the participant.. And the targeted number of participant is 10,000, so the T-Shirt must be produced equally too.. It is my first time joining this run, and I wish to have a momento for the event, and a T-shirt for run. (Actually I was thinking that it will be awkward to wear my own shirt which is so alienated with the others during the run :P). Others will think we run just to have the T-Shirt, but I just... want a T-Shirt for the run. Haha! The conclusion is: Make sure to register earlier next time. Well, all the best to all the participants out there! 

No T-Shirt left..
The registration is opened until this 16th July 2011! So,  hurry up for those interested!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greаt post but I was wantіng to know if you соuld ωгite
a litte more on thiѕ subjeсt?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

Here is my web site - fast way to get rid of heartburn

Post a Comment